Thursday, March 28, 2013

DIY: Summer Scrub

Workout: Legs & Back P90X & AB Ripper

I don't know about you, but since I started running, my feet have turned into that of a hobbit.


I found this great recipe and tweaked it a bit to make an even better scrub. It's amazing for my feet, legs and hands. I left a tiny jar by the sink for my hands and one next to the bath. It's highly recommended you take caution when using since the oil can make the shower slick. I use it in the bath and clean the tub after so no one else eats dirt on their turn to shower.


DIY: Summer Scrub


Yield: about 1 cup
Time: 10 minutes
 
1/2 cup Sea Salt
1/3 cup Raw Sugar
1/4 cup warm Coconut Oil
About 30 Drops Essential Oil (I used 15 drops Grapefruit & 15 drops Lemon)
Optional: 1 & 1/2 teaspoons Citrus Zest (Grapefruit in this case) 

Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and transfer to a tight sealing jar. I like to use mason jars for everything, the prettier and more eclectic the better. A pretty jar makes it a little more special.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I have a question about your blog, could you please email me? Thanks!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete