Thursday, March 7, 2013

Discounts & Off to Palm Springs!

Shamrock-RSHAMROCK COMPRESSION SOCKS!! These are definitely a need for me especially since my birthday is March 16 and I am running the San Diego Shamrock 10k. Even better they're 40% off with the code SOM3. I've been wearing my watermelon greens for a few weeks and love love them. I've noticed a lot of people also wear them for after their runs for better recovery. Haven't tried that out yet, but would love to hear about your experience with compression socks. A brief summary for those who have not tried these babies out:

- Promotes blood flow for speedy recovery
- Foot-bed compression
- Built-in "Stabilizer Zone" for optimal support
- Advanced materials for moisture control
- Made in USA
- mmHg rating 22-26

No comments:

Post a Comment